Our small rural site is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) within the High Weald. 25 pitches on a 1.5 acre plot, with open views to the south & east, accommodating tents, touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailor tents. Camp fires are encouraged. CURRENTLY CLOSED, BUT HOPING TO OPEN JULY. TAKING BOOKINGS, BUT NO PAYMENT. PLEASE CHECK AVAILABLE DATES ON BOOKING FORM BEFORE SENDING
Off Peak Special Price
Open Mar-Oct: OFF-PEAK NIGHTS @ £15pn.
PEAK NIGHTS @ £30pn: 1-19 Apr, 7-10, 22-31 May, 1 Jul- 31 Aug & all Fri & Sat nights.
- Newspaper Delivery Service
- Fresh Water Supply
- 4 x Hot Showers (incl. disabled)
- 8 x WC/Urinal (incl. Disabled)
- Optional Electric Hook-up
- Fire Pit Hire & Fire Wood
- River Cruises
- Kayak/Canoe/Rowing/SUP Hire
- Fishing Permits
- Book boat hire & cruises
- Pre-made sandwiches & salads
- Hot & cold drinks to take away
- Marshfield ice-creams
- Branded clothing range
- Basic groceries
- Range of Brindisa food products
- Basic camping equipment
- Wine & beer
- No need to bring food with you!
- Open 7 days per week
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea
- Summer Events: BBQ, Quiz, Music.
- FREE WiFi
- Cocktail Bar during events
- Board Games
- Secure play area
- KESR Northiam Station 480m
- Nat Trust Bodiam Castle 3.8mi
- Great Dixter House 1.8mi
- Walking & Cycling Routes
- White Hart Public House 250m
- Saheb Curry House 626m
- Kebab Van! <100m
- Bus stop 220m
- Nearest shop SPAR 1.3mi
Exclusive Hire 2020
The campsite & restaurant make a fantastic venue for a private parties, charity events & weddings. Bring up to 30 tents & let us take care of the catering with the additional use of our cocktail bar, a huge paella pan & BBQ. Prices below are for the camping space; catering is by separate arrangement:
- Apr & Sep: Sun-Thur night £660pn - Min 1 night
- Apr & Sep: Fri- Sat night £1400pn - Min 2 nights
- May & Jun: Sun-Thur night £885pn - Min 1 night
- May & Jun: Fri- Sat night £1600pn - Min 2 nights
- Jul & Aug: Sun- Thur night £1500pn - Min 1 night
- Jul & Aug: Fri-Sat night £1600 pn - Min 2 nights
- Note: Sunday night before all Bank Holidays - £1600
CONTACT US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Unless hiring the whole site, we must stress that this is a family friendly site & NOT suitable for groups partying all night long! We don't accept groups over 6 pitches to avoid making lone families feel uncomfortable, which can happen however lovely you are!.
- Pitch incl. 2 people + car - £ 30 PEAK**
- ** Just £15pn Off Peak (see dates above)
- Electric Hook-Up - £ 5
- Extra Person 14 yrs+ - £ 5
- Extra Child 3-13yrs - £ 3
- Infants 0-2 yrs - FREE
- Dogs - £ 2
- Extra Car - £ 5
- Fire Package - £ 20
- (Fire Pit Hire, Kindling, 2 x Logs & Marshmallows)
- Bag of Logs - £ 7
- Marshmallows - £ 2.50
* Unless hiring the entire site, we must stress that this is a family friendly site and NOT suitable for groups who want to party all night long! We do not accept groups over 6 pitches to avoid making lone families feel uncomfortable, which can happen however lovely you are!
* Well-mannered dogs welcome, but MUST be on a lead at all times and not be prone to barking! There is ample space to walk dogs along the river.
* Strictly one tent per pitch - you may have awning or mess tent IF it also fits on the same pitch with your tent.
* Car to be parked to the LEFT of your pitch
* We can't guarantee pitch numbers as we often move people to make space for small groups.
* If your tent exceeds 6m x 6m (excl. guide ropes) you will need to book two pitches
* During Bank Holiday weekends and school holidays there is a minimum three night stay. No Saturday only bookings
* PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING. CANCELLATIONS: Bodiam Boating Station reserves the right to cancel/postpone your stay in bad weather conditions. If the land is water logged, it's no fun for anyone. In such situations, we will credit your account and give you as much notice as possible.