Our small rural site is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) within the High Weald. 25 pitches on a 1.5 acre plot, with open views to the south & east, accommodating tents, touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailor tents. Camp fires are encouraged.
Mid Week Specials
3 FOR 2 Sunday-Thursday (outside of school and bank holidays)
- Newspaper Delivery Service
- Fresh Water Supply
- 4 x Hot Showers (incl. disabled)
- 8 x WC/Urinal (incl. Disabled)
- Optional Electric Hook-up
- Fire Pit Hire & Fire Wood
- River Cruises
- Kayak/Canoe/Rowing/SUP Hire
- Fishing Permits
- Book boat hire & cruises
- Pre-made sandwiches & salads
- Hot & cold drinks to take away
- Marshfield ice-creams
- Branded clothing range
- Basic groceries
- Range of Brindisa food products
- Basic camping equipment
- Wine & beer
- No need to bring food with you!
- Open 7 days per week
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea
- Summer Events: BBQ, Quiz, Music.
- FREE WiFi
- Cocktail Bar during events
- Board Games
- Secure play area
- KESR Northiam Station 480m
- Nat Trust Bodiam Castle 3.8mi.
- Great Dixter House 1.8mi.
- Walking & Cycling Routes
- White Hart Public House 250m
- Saheb Curry House 626m
- Kebab Van! <100m
- Bus stop 220m
- Nearest shop SPAR 1.3mi.
Exclusive Hire 2019
The campsite & restaurant make a fantastic venue for a private party charity event or wedding. Bring up to 30 tents & let us take care of the catering with the additional use of our cocktail bar, a huge paella pan & BBQ. Prices below are for the camping space; catering is by separate arrangement:
- Apr & Sep: Sun-Thur night £660pn - Min 1 night
- Apr & Sep: Fri- Sat night £1020pn - Min 2 nights
- May & Jun: Sun-Thur night £885pn - Min 1 night
- May & Jun: Fri- Sat night £1240pn - Min 2 nights
- Jul & Aug: Sun- Thur night £900pn - Min 1 night
- Jul & Aug: Fri-Sat night £1365 pn - Min 2 nights
- Note: Sunday night before all Bank Holidays - £1400
CONTACT US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Unless hiring the entire site, we must stress that this is a family friendly site and NOT suitable for groups who want to party all night long! We do not accept groups over 6 pitches to avoid making lone families feel uncomfortable, which can happen however lovely you are!.
- Pitch incl. 2 people + car - £ 27
- Electric Hook-Up - £ 5
- Extra Person 14 yrs+ - £ 5
- Extra Child 3-13yrs - £ 3
- Infants 0-2 yrs - FREE
- Dogs - £ 2
- Extra Car - £ 5
- Fire Package - £ 15
- (Includes: Fire Pit, Kindling, Logs & Marshmallows)
- Bag of Logs - £ 6
- Kindling - £ 1.50
- Marshmallows - £ 2
* Unless hiring the entire site, we must stress that this is a family friendly site and NOT suitable for groups who want to party all night long! We do not accept groups over 6 pitches to avoid making lone families feel uncomfortable, which can happen however lovely you are!
* Well-mannered dogs welcome, but MUST be on a lead at all times and not be prone to barking! There is ample space to walk dogs along the river.
*Strictly one tent per pitch
* We can't guarantee pitch numbers as we often move people to make space for small groups.
* If your tent exceeds 8m x 8m (incl. guide ropes) you will need to book two pitches
* During Bank Holiday weekends and school holidays there is a minimum three night stay. No Saturday only bookings
* PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING. CANCELLATIONS: Bodiam Boating Station reserves the right to cancel/postpone your stay in bad weather conditions. If the land is water logged, it's no fun for anyone. In such situations, we will credit your account and give you as much notice as possible.